Sunday, April 22, 2012

Glamspiration!

Hey there!

I have been loving this beaded bracelet trend that EVERYONE has been rocking lately. I have always loved beaded bracelets but several stacked together in bright and vibrant colors with beautiful gold and silver pendants hanging off of them, I can't help myself! I will most certainly be stacking bracelets like this for spring/summer. It looks like ART!













ART I tell you, ART! The Honesty Jewelry bracelets are my favorite, honestly lol. Click the links below the photos to check out more from the collections and to find out prices. Now, I will say this whole stacking thing may get really pricey, the Simmons DEF Malachite bracelet retails for about $125 but is on sale for $84. A single Honesty bracelet retails for $67. The Lola James Razzle Dazzle bracelets are more price conscious retailing for $15 a piece. I feel a DIY project coming up soon...


xoxo,
Moji





No comments:

Post a Comment