Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Products I'm Loving: Medline Remedy Skin Repair Cream

Hey Loves,

I have been meaning to add this section to the blog for some time now. Products I'm Loving is what is it - the products that I wholeheartedly believe work well and will continue to buy over and over again. A similar type post I made was on Magic Shave which I still swear by. Today, I have to tell you about Medline Remedy Skin Repair Cream Every Day Moisturizer. OH MY GOODNESS, when I moisturize my face  it feels like butter melting into my skin!! I have relatively dry skin, though I do sometimes get just a little oily in my T-zone. Therefore, I focus the majority of the moisturizer on the outer perimeter of my face (in addition to my neck). My face stays moisturized all day! The cream is not greasy, oily or too fragrant - it's absolutely perfect. Here's part of the description on the container:

"Nourishes and conditions dry, cracked skin...
...Remedy is a well-balanced meal for skin cells. With nourishing Olivamine: A blend of potent antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and MSM...Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin. Beneficial for face, hands, body and legs..."




I Agree - it does feel like food for my skin!

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone 1.5%

Now, now, I know that dimethicone is silicone based and some people do not want that in their facial moisturizers. However, I personally have no problem with this being that there is such a small amount used. Also, the very first ingredient listed is aloe vera juice!  That is very promising considering the healing, soothing and moisturizing properties aloe vera has long proven to have.

If you're in the market for a new moisturizer, take my word for it and  check out Remedy Skin Repair Cream Every Day Moisturizer at Walgreens or any other drug store. A 4oz bottle retails between $7.99 and $9.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment