Thursday, June 6, 2013

Who Would Deny King Bey?

I'm going to keep this post short and simple. Lord knows, I come and go on this blog. I thank all those of you who continue to support - it means the world. If I could thank each of you personally, I honestly would.

King Bey said it best back in '06:

...Every woman got one...Shut it down when the time comes
...Pull out the big guns..and put your freakum dress on...


This is a dress I pull out when I don't have the time to think about color schemes, patterns or matching shoes. If it's a sexy, festive occasion, this dress always fits the script. The dress is actually from Dots; to my surprise the quality is incredible. I have had the dress for three years and it has served me well.

















 Click here to check out my video in the dress.

Details:
Dress: Dots
Shoes: Torrid
Earrings: Local Boutique
Ring: Dots


Bisous,
Moji

sidenote: Perhaps I should do a post on the many ways to approach the little black dress??




No comments:

Post a Comment