Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring OOTD feat Tribal Print Skirt

Hey Loves,

Here's an OOTD from a short while back when I thought spring was really here lol. It's really simple because the focus is a tribal print skirt which is very much the rage this season. I know a lot of plus sized woman try to stay away from skirts, especially ones that flare out or are pleated like the one featured in my OOTD, but the truth is you can wear whatever you want. The trick is to make sure that what you wear suits your body. When I first bought the skirt, I thought it was unflattering but I later realized that placed on my upper waist it kind of gave of an hour-glass effect and even more so with the skinny belt that I added. So remember, wear what you want and play it up according to you and your body...no one else's. Hope you like:






Oh my... my face in this one!

Tunic - Marshall's
Tan Skinny Belt - Asos
Tribal Print Skirt - Macy's
Wedges - Payless
Leather/Chain Bracelet - Asos
Cuff - Gift


Here's the outfit live:


Bold Kisses,
Moji

No comments:

Post a Comment