Sunday, August 5, 2012

OOTN: The L.B.D.

It may be cliche to say but why not since it's true: every woman needs that one little black dress that makes you look, feel, and walk confidently no matter what.

 Mine is a number I got from Asos a little while back. I wear this dress whenever I feel like "I have nothing to wear" or "nothing I have now is good enough." Somehow, my mind leads me to this particular black dress that seems to make everything right. I wore it to a traditional Nigerian Wedding a few weeks back. Check it out:



Dress: Asos Curve
Purse: Asos (in vid)
Earrings: Aldo (a whillle back)
Bangles/Bracelet: Gift
Ring: BCBGMAXAZRIA
Wedges:Target

Check out the outfit live on YouTube here.

Yes, yes, I am rocking the huge bohemian curly hair and though I thought positively about it overall, it was just too hot and too big for me to deal with. Maybe big hair again for me in the upcoming Fall season? Plus, this was my first time 'installing' curly hair; I can only get better from here.





Bisous my loves,

Moji

No comments:

Post a Comment