Sunday, January 16, 2011

Makeup Look: That YouTube Got Me feeling Bold

So I happen to be an avid (some might say obsessive) YouTube fanatic. It's incredible how so many of these talented young ladies come up with so many amazing makeup looks and take the time to not only share these looks but give us step by step tutorials as to how to achieve them. After lots of watching and admiring...I attempted my own 'light' makeup look for festivities later that night. Sorry, my lighting wasn't the greatest.

                                              
                                   Almost ready (Yea, got my Bantu Knots in)

                                                               
                                                                      Finished Look!


                                                                Finished look with Hair!

I think it turned out pretty cute - but my skills certainly have a way to go. On to more tutorials I go.


Boldly,
Moji

No comments:

Post a Comment