Sunday, January 16, 2011

Music Alert

I'm probably late with this but there are a few tracks that I have on repeat I thought I'd share with yall.

1. Rihanna - Man Down and California King Bed off of her LOUD album.


2. Keke Wyatt - Who Knew? & Weakest off of her Who Knew? album. Though the album came out a year ago I just caught on to these two tracks and have to say she is totally under appreciated - such a beautiful voice. Peep her style and makeup looks in the Who Knew? Video - Flawless!



3. Keri Hilson - All the Boys, Breaking Point, and Let Me Down off of her No Boys Allowed album. The last track I mentioned is really an interlude at the end of the song Lose Control Ft. Nelly (check the 3:33 mark).



I'm sure you can tell, I'm an R&B head. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment