Sunday, January 30, 2011

Product Review: Nail Tek II: Intensive Therapy

If you're having problems, much like I did, growing long, resilient, and healthy nails, look no further than Nail Tek II: Intensive Therapy. As described on their website:

"Intensive Therapy helps heal weak, thin, soft or peeling nails. This unique protein formulation seals the layers of the nail together. With each application, Intensive Therapy reinforces and thickens nails while promoting strength and flexibility."

My nails have grown so much and are extremely durable. I strongly recommend it if you have soft , brittle nails or if you have problems resulting from biting down on them. I'm currently on my second bottle and plan to move onto Formula I for strong, healthy nails soon. They both retail for $10.95.





 My Nails!






 Boldly, 

Moji

No comments:

Post a Comment