Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's Been A Long, Long, Long While...


It has been a long, long, long time since I've posted something. If anybody actually reads this - I'm sorry. I promise to try to update more frequently. The good news is that I completed my undergraduate studies. Praise HIM!!! At this time I am honestly trying to find myself. It is an odd thing - transitioning from youth into adulthood  (especially when I'm still taking classes, studying and trying to bust my way into grad school!) but I think that posting regularly on this blog and expressing myself through it will help me to transition, to find myself and to grow. Thus I promise to post more regularly and to share life and myself with you all. So tell a friend, and have your friends tell they're friends...and maybe..lol, I'll stop here.

Here's a pic of my special day with some pretty special people in it!





















I'm SUPER late but shout out to the class of 2011!


Boldly,
Moji

No comments:

Post a Comment