Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Christmas Face

Hey Yall!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and joyous Holiday with their loved ones. I'm a few days late with this but below are pictures of my Christmas-day face. As promised, I used mostly colors from my CVS blockbuster set to complete this Holiday look. Again, the colors are super bright and pigmented! I tried to make the look super "Christmasy" using greens and red. If you can, try to get your hands on the CVS palette before it's gone for good.






Eyes: Lid - Greenish Yellow (CVS palette)
        Outer Lid - Greyish Green (CVS palette)
        Outer V - Lightly Smoked out with a Matte Black (CVS palette)
        Crease - Medium Brown Shadow w/ Shimmer (Sephora Blockbuster Kit)
        Tear ducts/Waterline/lower lash line - red liner pencil over white liner pencil 

Face: Contoured with a Dark Brown Shadow, Highlighted with a Silvery-Pink blush

Lips: NYC Fragile Pink


Feel free to re-create this look for a night out using similar colors from your collection! Colored shadow is not just for holiday purposes. Bold looks can be worn everyday of the week! I promise you'll stand out.



Bold Kisses and Seasons Greetings,
~Moji



No comments:

Post a Comment