Friday, December 2, 2011

Remember my long, durable nails?

Hey Ladies,

So one of my earliest posts was on the wonders Nail Tek was doing for my nails. I still stand by the product; however, I found that with daily use, I ended up buying a new bottle every month or so. As a new grad who is very much still in student money management mode, I stopped buying it and paid the price! Lets just say my nails don't look like this anymore:




Far from it! A few weeks ago I ran into a much cheaper alternative by Jordana and had to stalk up while I could - I bought 4 bottles at $1.50 a piece. You cannot beat that! I just started using it this week so I'll make sure to keep you updated on whether or not it works and how it compares to Nail Tek. 


Jordana Nails Be Strong Strengthener




Boldly,
Moji 

No comments:

Post a Comment