Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Get Your Sparkle On: New Year's Eve Nails

I don't think I mentioned this before but I have had a hidden love affair with sequins, glitter, and everything sparkle for about a year now. It provides the perfect way to make your look super Bold in both loud and subtle ways. One way is through nail art. I am not a professional when it comes to nails (or anything else that I mention or spotlight on this blog) but I do appreciate a beautiful set of well manicured hands. This New Year's Eve, I want to manifest my love for sparkle via my nails. Here are a few photos I found for inspiration:

http://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ghfgfghf.jpg



http://collegelifestyles.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/deborahLippmannBoomBoomPowGoldGlitterNailPolish.jpg


But of course, I am not the best at painting my nails and pictures alone do not work well for me, so I found two simple but super super cute tutorials for New Year's Eve inspired nail looks:


"Black Ice" New Years Eve Tutorial by MissJenFABULOUS




Nail Tutorial: Icicle Disco by ayeeDreamer 



I'm not sure which one I will end up going with, but I'll be sure to post pics of my nails and a description of what I did.

Boldly,
Moji


p.s., I didn't forget about my update on the Jordana Nails Be Strong Strengthener...it's coming soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment