Friday, March 23, 2012

It All Belongs To Me

I'm probably one of the last few people who finally took the time out to watch the new Brandy & Monica collaboration, It All Belongs To Me. I think the song is simple, nice and enjoyable but for some reason it doesn't incite those same hype, youthful feelings I had years ago when they released their first duet, The Boy Is Mine. 

However, after watching the video I said..."[*que my fake Nigerian accent*] WHOA MY GOODNESS!"...at the fashion and style ever-present throughout. I think that the two women have each reach a new height in their style game with this one! Does anyone know who was their stylist on the set of the video? Every scene was fashion inspiration: they did no wrong!


Brandy_monica_itall


Check out the video below:






Boldly,
Moji

No comments:

Post a Comment