Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nails Be Strong Update

Ummm...I promise I didn't forget about updating you all about the progress of growing out my nails! Honestly my nails started to grow back after I started using the Jordana Nails Be Strong Strengthenerbut then I started to get a little lazy and stopped applying it everyday. I applied it more like once a week, or when I remembered. That was a No No! My nails became soft and weak and chipped off like it was nothing. So about 4-5 weeks ago, I started using it again and this time I've been more faithful and it paid off, here are the results (sorry, they're not polished):

 Right Hand


Left Hand


My Nail Tek Results
 


As you can see, my nails are ALMOST (not quite yet) as dope as they were in my original Nail Tek Post. So overall, The Jordana Nail Strengthener does work but it is NOT as potent as Nail Tek. With Nail Tek I could afford to not apply a coat as regularly but with the Jordana product you must apply at least every other day if not everyday - otherwise, your nails will revert back to their formerly 'tender' state.

So is Jordana Nails Be Strong Strengthener a good idea to purchase? Yes, if you are disciplined and have a great memory to apply regularly. For $1.50, it's def worth it. But if you are forgetful  and a bit lazy like me, you may want to check out Nail Tek II: Intensive Therapy. For circa $10-$12, it works miracles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment